Thursday, April 20, 2017

Plans For The Future? Hmmmm...



I want to live a peaceful life, a balancing life. I know that life always have a problem so, I really want to live a life that when I have a problem, I can handle it without being stressed too much.

For myself. A hope my future self will have a better personality than now. I want to be a sholehah, responsible, smart, caring, kind, and courageous woman.

For my education I want to graduate with GPA min 3.30 (hmm actually I hope more than that), and I wish I can continue my study to get another degree.

For my career, I want to have a job that I like, so it won't feel like a pressure for me working there. I like to learn about financial management (I guess I started to like financial management rather than accounting:'D) so I really hope in the future I will be a successful financial analyst who works at the great company and I'm happy to work in there. And also, I want to be a successful investor. I'm actually want to have a business too, maybe 

I want to travel overseas, but before that I really want to visit all Indonesia's beautiful places first! Indonesia has many beautiful places to visit with a very good scenery, so I really wish to do that.

For my family in the future,  I want to be good mother for my children, a loving and caring mother for them. I want to have a nurturing partner who loves me, I want to get married with a man who can guide me to the right path and bring me closer to Allah, a man who work hard and responsible, and of course a man who loves Allah and his family so much.

I want to have a pet shop and a clinic for pets. I also plan to make a shelter for cats, because I love them so much, I really want them to have a good life :')


Somehow I'm wondering if the 30-year-old me reading this. I hope you have achieve at least three goals you've made now, Dearest Kinanti :D



Mutiara Kinanti
2B215885
3EB10

No comments:

Post a Comment